Sunday 13 January 2008

My Vision And Me

From my window
I see moons
Weeping in tunes
Flowers poisoned
Stars in doom
I see dark skies
Embracing my muse
I see
An extention of sadness
Despair
Suffering and fear
A sore heart
A diseased mind
Begging for a cure
I see
A downpour of tears
Rolling down my cheeks
Tears
Like butts of cigarettes
Spreading the void
Consuming my will
I see
Self-mutilated tears
Trying in vain
To douse the flames
Begging for liberation
for self-purification
From my window
I see
Forces of chaos
Calling my name
I should not
let them wait
I'll give them
My psyche
All my memories
All my painful pains
I see
A girl
Standing alone
Wrapped in the dimness
Of her moan
Dressed in self-loathing
Plagued by self-destruction
Haunted by remorse
Meaninglessness
Shattering her bones
I see
No dreams
Hanged hope
And i forgot
What happiness means
I'm a shrinking soul
In an emotional free fall
Perishing for real
From my window
I see
No use
In shooting away the pain
It's an emotional abuse
Taking hold of me
I'm an incurable damned
In extinction
Meeting my own doom
From my window
I see dark skies
Embracing my muse
I want to
Run, run, run
Leaving everything behind
I want to
Run, run, run
Till i faint and die
Life is a long trip for me
Where ghosts of happiness
Freely flee
Life is a depravity
A sickness
A venom
Slowly, circulating in me
Hey, you!
Don't bother your mind
Tempting to understand
I need nobody by my side
Nobody to sympathize
Stay away
It's all doom and gloom
In my room
I'll pray
For my doomsday
Melancholy is my hymn
And i'm the tragic Queen
January 13th, 2008

5 comments:

shadow said...

:) i'm smiling away can i?

void said...

Is that really your window? Do you have clouds and stars painted on your walls? :-"
I know that this sounds kind of obsolete and naive, but to a certain extent it is true: when you look out there.. you see what you want to see, or better said, you see all the things out there shaped and carved after your own internal structure in a given moment in time. But you know, this dream called life doesn't last for long.. nice poem :)

muse said...

@shadow: Do whatever pleases you ;D

@void: hehe yep, it's my window, my room with blue walls, stars, moons and clouds.
Yes wot u said it's partly true.
However, this can be seen as the refelection of the outside world in me, as well.
Luckily, this nightmare called life doesnt last for long ;D
Thx.

Meetta said...

ahhhh now i know who is the lady in red that Chris DeBurgh was singing about!!

muse said...

Hehe, come on! Nice try, anywayz lolz
U know wot, that song was released in 1986, my bday wa333