Saturday 19 January 2008

Friends








Hard times, for me, are a real proof that my best friends are a vital thing in my life. I really can't imagine my world without them, and i consider myself a lucky perosn for having such wonderful friends. I want to thank them for being, here for me whenever i'm feeling down or depressed. I want to thank them for bearing my shitty gloomy character, my stubborn mind and my crazy behaviour. Hehe, I know i can be a real pain in the ass, however, they have never complained about that. I want to thank them for all the good times we enjoyed together, all the best times yet to come. Your presence is like a tender tiptoe in my heart, a ray of sunshine crossing my obscure sky. Without you, i couldn't have been here, by now.

Special thx, as well, for all those who comment on this blog. Sorry about this gloomy atmosphere. But, that's me. And as Vladimir says in Waiting For Godot, a book by Samuel Beckett, "nothing to be done" lolz

PS: I will never forget Friday's chocolat ;D

8 comments:

Ahmed said...

Passe le bonjour à tes copines ! Sallem 3lihom wboushomli :-P

Meetta said...

Oh god i really had fun that day!!! its really good to act clumsy and foolish from time to time, dont u think??
about the "u beeing pain in the a** part" oh god im still wondering kifech mahbeltech ltawa????! in spite of that, im really happy to have u as my best friend, ur really special and precious to me and to assouma!
luv u gurl! mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah

PS: thnx 3al message mte3ek ya lowe, w 3asslema back :-P

muse said...

@lowe: hihi done, as you see.


@meetta(my little Angel): We're never gonna survive unless we're a little crazy ;D
It was an awesome day off, we had lots of fun with Khalil.
Sure, it's very relaxing to act crazy, sometimes.I think it's vital for the 3 of us, Sabrine as well lolz.
Love is in the air, mwahmwah ^^

shadow said...

Really touching! can i borrow this writing? i'll invite my best friends to read it cause it's well said and expresses what i feel for them lol! i know lasiness is not good but thanx for releasing me e little bit :p

muse said...

Cheers!
It's oki,I can lend it to you. A friend in need is a friend indeed lolz

E-Mediat Tunisia said...

hey meeta and assoum :D
and muse, your blog is awesome!!

E-Mediat Tunisia said...

friends are everything , they enlighten your day when sorrow and darkness surrounds you and they help you in the time of need
:) i love you my friends
muse , you are one of my friends :)

muse said...

awww am flattered, and so are you
thnx ^^