Saturday 28 March 2009

Confessions Of A Broken Heart

I wrote a poem about you
I wrote a poem for you
It was very true
It was a piece of me and you
I wished you could feel my words
I wished you could hear my heart chords
Be my relief of these life chores
Be my emotional bones
I had a dream about you
I had a dream for you
The dream didn't come true
The dream was lost in the blue
I saw you in my dreams
I saw you as an angel of black and white films
Smiling to me in tunes
Holding promises, flowers and moons
I tried to hug you
I tried to draw symbols for you
But the more I got closer to you,
The more you withdrew
I wanted us to be each other's routine
I wanted us to be each other's morphine
I wanted you to save me from spleen
I wanted you to save the anti-heroine
I tore up my poems about you
I tore apart my dreams about you
I tore up my poems for you
I tore apart my dreams of you
I let you go away
Be someone's else reverie
I let you go away
Fall in someone's else reverie
And I missed you
In my memory I searched for you
If only you understood my symbols
If only I believed in my illusions
...You're still on my mind
It's nobody's fault but mine
I should erase and rewind.
March 9th, 2009

4 comments:

Schirka said...

Hey you write awesome!

muse said...

Thx. Actually I hesitated a lot before writing this poem. It's been ages since I last wrote something emotional and this makes me feel ridiculous :)

dobba said...

I love our poetry, keep on expressing what others cannot understand.. Breauty remaisn in the dardk , or it would become something, as ordinary as a rock...

muse said...

thx for passing by ^^
stay beautiful, as well!