Tuesday 29 April 2008

Thoughts of a dying thought

Is it really dark?
Or have I become blind?
Am I really alone and lonely?
Or am I pushing people away from me?
Is there something called joy?
Or am I no longer able to feel
Nothing but a deaf agony?
I was dying for a meaning
Now, I'm dying for dying
I was weeping for a sense
Now, I'm weeping for an eternal rest
Something is perishing inside of me
Something is perishing inside of me
I found meaning in meaninglessness
In this sterile life
I found meaning in my suicidal dreams
In the booth of my screams
I'm so tired
I'm a bunch of aches
With bleeding veins
Realizing I'm alive
Tears me apart
Breathing makes me cry
I'm broken into pieces
Shattered carelessly on the ground
I'm fucked by life
No need for a poison tonight
The poison is already inside
Eating is a poison to my body
Thinking is a poison to my mind
Feeling is a poison to my heart
I'm fucked by life
Waste is my past
Waste is my future
Waste is the name of my path
So
Bring me a gun
Help end my suffocation
Is it fun?
seeing me twisting and burning
Bring me a gun
And I'd give you the rest of my years
I'd shoot the pain away
And I'll be shot with the pain
Just bring me a gun
Be happy for my destiny
And miss me when I'm gone
I'm so tired
Tortured by life
It's only you and I, Mr Moonlight
And the very dead sound of sadness
With the stars
Witnessing my great fall
To you
I confess my vows
To you
I offer my soul
Death, have mercy on me
Stop this agony
I've been left to myself
Even words deserted me
With midnight tears
I'll sleep tonight
And I'll have visions
Of the cemetery of my dreams
Where's the fucking gun?!

April 29th, 2008

No comments: